Cloud Storage in San Francisco
The widespread use of cloud storage services in San Francisco and across the globe has opened doors to a new way of doing business. Rather than storing physical files in large, clunky filing cabinets, organizations have all of their information and records stored digitally. Cloud storage and management services have made communicating, sharing, and networking much easier and more straightforward.
What Exactly is the Cloud?
A concept that is often over complicated, the cloud is simply a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information. Businesses and individuals alike use cloud storage services to better manage their data.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in San Francisco?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Increased security: hosting companies take precautions to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up regularly
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted permission
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Northern California Business
Ready to store and manage data via the cloud? Call our San Francisco storage experts at (415) 738-7711 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.